- Google Analytics:
- Social network cookie services which are only used to facilitate access to their services, whose data are processed in accordance with their respective privacy policies: Facebook, Twitter and Google +.
No Cookies will be installed on your computer until you express your willingness to browse the website by taking one of the following actions:
- Staying on the website for more than 20 seconds
- Scrolling vertically through the website
- Clicking on any point or link on the website. In any case, you can prevent the installation of cookies or delete those that have already been installed.
Language cookies are the one exception to this rule. The content manager does not work properly if it does not include a session cookie and a language cookie. The sole purpose of these cookies is to display the page in the appropriate language or the language selected by the USER. Without these cookies the website does not function properly and no USER data is obtained through them.
You can prevent the installation of cookies or delete those that have already been installed by configuring your browser or by using special applications.
How do I disable cookies?
You can usually stop accepting browser Cookies or stop accepting Cookies for a particular service.
All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings are usually found under “options” or “preferences” on your browser menu. You can also configure your browser or email manager or install free plug-ins to prevent Web Bugs from downloading when you open an email.
The Website provides guidance to Users on the steps to access the cookie configuration menu and also how to configure private browsing in each of the main browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools - > Internet Options - > Privacy - > Settings.
- For more information, please consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools - > Options - > Privacy - > History - > Custom settings.
- Chrome: Settings - > Show advanced options - > Privacy - > Content settings.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
- For more information, please consult Apple support or browser Help.
We may modify this Cookies Policy for this website to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or to adapt the policy to instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency. Users are therefore encouraged to visit it periodically.
When significant changes to this Cookies Policy occur, users will be notified either on the website itself or by email sent to all registered users.